JFPCS is always seeking highly skilled and qualified Engineering and Commissioning professionals to join our team.
To inquire about open positions, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are currently seeking highly skilled individuals that meet the following profile.
HVAC DESIGNER/ENGINEER/COMMISSIONING PROVIDER – VERMONT/NEW HAMPSHIRE
JFPCS, pc has an immediate opening for a highly motivated individual to join our fast-growing team of engineers and commissioning professionals. Candidates must be experienced in building construction concepts, experienced and skilled in the design and construction of mechanical systems. Individuals must be team-oriented, excited about engineering and commissioning as a profession, and thrive on accepting responsibility and applying creativity.
Position requires a professional degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field. Professional registration or the pursuit to become an engineer is desirable. These requirements include the ability to interpret construction documents, an understanding of applicable construction codes, working knowledge of the principles of mechanical and electrical design, and a solid grasp of construction industry practices and procedures.
- A motivated self-starter
- High level of interest in improving energy efficiency and improving owner success in achieving energy efficiency goals
- Personal success to confidently provide engineering or commissioning services
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong technical writing skills, including writing strategic assessments, specifications, functional tests and technical reports
- Proactive communication skills working with contractors, architects/engineers, colleagues and clients
- Well-developed presentation and written communication skills
- Building construction, commissioning and/or mechanical/electrical engineering for new and existing buildings
- Developing and implementing training programs
- Engineering and project management experience in energy consulting, design, or construction
- Energy savings calculations and data analysis methodologies
- Experience with HVAC and control systems, including design, installation, operations and maintenance, and troubleshooting systems
- Building Commissioning
- Energy efficiency program implementation
- Measurement and verification of energy savings
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or architecture. (or related technical degree)
- Experience in mechanical engineering or commissioning, building design/construction or experience in retro-commissioning/energy auditing
- Understanding of the building delivery process (design/construction)
- Participation in business development, client relationship activities individually or as a member of the executive level management team
- High energy interpersonal skills with a drive to succeed and be recognized as an executive leader with the organization
- Expertise in CAD and BIM software
- Understanding of heating and cooling calculations
- Design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Writing a Commissioning plan, specification, and report writing and development for new and existing clients
- Engineering, project management, specification writing and mechanical/electrical design concepts
- Total systems installation verification, functional test writing and execution
- Direct the efforts of project team members
- Energy auditing responsibilities
- Leadership and mediation skills